General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Delivery and Payment of Otto Specht GmbH & Co. KG
- All offers are subject to prior sale.
Oral agreements or agreements made by telephone and promises made by representatives must have our written confirmation to become effective.
- In the absence of other written arrangements, deliveries are made in accordance with the following conditions,
to wich the buyer tacitly agrees without written objections, and wich are binding on him.
Purchase terms which run countert o these terms of payment cannot be accepted.
- The prices valid on the day of delivery are applicable; they are in EUR ex our Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen warehouse (and include the legal VAT for deliveries within Germany).
We reserve the right for price modification in each case.
- Packing is in line with requirements and is charged at cost price.
- Deliveries are made at the risk and peril and at the expense oft he consignee.
Transport and breakage insurance is not covered. We shall not assume the liability for damage or loss.
- Claims are to be made within 8 days after receipt of the goods.
- Payments within 10 days from date of invoice less 2% discount, within 30 days strictly net. For orders with a goods value of less than EUR 50,–
a minimum order surcharge of EUR 7,50 will be applied. Deliveries to foreign countries are subject to the payment conditions agreed upon in each case.
- Delivered goods remain our property until they are completely paid.
- Place of jurisdiction for delivery and payment for both parties is Stuttgart.
- Terms of delivery are non-binding. Claims and cancellations due to late delivery are excluded.
- Custom made products will be made upon request at an appropriate charge, and order cancellations or returns cannot be accepted.
- We reserve the right to make technical or dimensional changes to catalog data and illustrations as time requires.
- The Supplier shall process personal data which it receives from the Customer in the course of the business relationship, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, telephone and other contact data as well as payment data and advertising and sales data. The Supplier transfers data of the Customer to service providers which it uses to carry out the business relationship, e.g. logistics service providers, customs declarations, credit checks.
last update: 09.12.2022